You will love this code example as it covers lot of different topics and lets you easily run a RESTFull server-app . You can learn how to…
- Create a Node.JS server-side app.
- Use Express, the Node.js web application framework to respond to HTTP requests.
- Get and parse parameters from the received request.
- Connect MongoDB and Nodejs using the MongoDB Node.JS Driver
- Use the MongoDB Node.JS Driver to make queries to MongoDB database.
- Make a complex query useing $in operator.
You can see the code here or go to the public Gist on this link.