You will love this code example as it covers lot of different topics and lets you easily run a RESTFull server-app . You can learn how to…
- Create a Node.JS server-side app.
- Use Express, the Node.js web application framework to respond to HTTP requests.
- Get and parse parameters from the received request.
- Connect MongoDB and Nodejs using the MongoDB Node.JS Driver
- Use the MongoDB Node.JS Driver to make queries to MongoDB database.
- Make a complex query useing $in operator.
You can see the code here or go to the public Gist on this link.
If you want more code snippets like this or read some articles and tutorials, subscribe to my newsletter – I send out a new one every week or so. Remember, if you liked the article you can share it using the buttons below!